4/23 Alfred Road, Glen Iris
Invest or foster your next generation in this premium Glen Iris location!
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16910
Putting together a portfolio of prime inner-city real estate? Look no further than this modern 3-bedroom townhouse in the heart of Glen Iris. Featuring an open-plan layout with seamless living & entertainment spaces, as well as a location close to premium schools and public transport, this is the ideal place to turn your dreams into reality.
Once inside, you’re welcomed by a spacious and airy open-plan living area, where natural light, gleaming timber floors and a chic modern kitchen naturally draw you in. Featuring stainless steel appliances, a glass splashback, and sleek breakfast bar with waterfall edge, the kitchen oozes elegance and has everything you need to perform your culinary feats. This open dining zone also flows out seamlessly in multiple directions, allowing you to enjoy soothing breezes and endless summer entertainment against a picturesque garden backdrop.
The robed master bedroom with ensuite & powder room complete the ground floor, while upstairs, 2 BIR bedrooms are serviced by a sleek central bathroom. There’s even a convenient study nook tucked away in the corner, perfect for today’s work-from-home environment.
With a premium location close to Alamein train lines, you have access to trams that make travelling to work & school a cinch. Emmaus College, PLC, Camberwell High, and Deakin University are all close by, guaranteeing schooling success. Finally, with Burwood Village eateries, shops, and parks nearby, this home is ready to welcome you into its open arms.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has