22 Spectrum Way, Coburg North
*UNDER OFFER* A boutique, bespoke-built modern gem in the Coburg Hill Estate
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16906
Constructed by Boutique Homes as one of their bespoke builds, and positioned so close to beautiful Edgars Creek parklands with its city skyline views, this location adds a touch of leafy tranquility to your daily life. This contemporary 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence dazzles with pristine interiors and a smart double level layout that is an absolute cinch to maintain.
Families along with young couples will have an eye on this immaculate home, which not only impresses with its class and quality but also its place in the Coburg Hill Estate. Large downstairs living and dining has stylish tiling underfoot and incorporates the ultramodern kitchen which delivers a sizeable island bench, premium stainless-steel appliances, and a walk-in pantry.
This downstairs level has access out to an abundance of superb outdoor delights, including the covered alfresco dining zone, additional undercover deck, and a low maintenance garden. Head back inside and upstairs to enjoy 3 spacious bedroom which includes the enormous master bedroom with equally oversized walk-in robe, dual vanity ensuite with twin showers, and a fabulous balcony.
Additional home features include an upstairs bathroom, downstairs powder room, well-sized laundry, ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, and a double remote garage. You also get city views from the estate which will be great to watch fireworks on New Year’s Eve! Embrace this exceptional location so close to Coburg Hill Shopping Centre, Jackson Reserve, Newlands Primary School, Coburg High School, iconic Coburg Drive-In, Preston Market, buses, and Preston Station.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has