12/64-70 Doncaster East Road, Mitcham
SOLD - $866,000
Relaxed family living in a central Mitcham location
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
Set on a tranquil residential street, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom DLUG townhouse offers the ideal opportunity for investors, first home buyers, and families alike. Fully gated and secure in a prime Mitcham location, you’ll enjoy proximity to schools, shops, Mitcham Station, and Mitcham Private Hospital.
Upon entry, gleaming floorboards welcome you into the light-filled living areas that exude space and comfort. A neatly presented kitchen on the ground level comes equipped with dishwasher, oven, and tile splashback, opening up to a peaceful private courtyard through a set of slider doors. Upstairs, you’ll find an ensuite with shower and separate toilet, while the master bedroom enjoys a walk-in robe, vanity, and full-size bath. The 2 other bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes for extra storage and convenience. Other nice features include an additional toilet next to the laundry room, double remote garage, and gas-ducted heating plus split-system cooling.
For the lucky buyer, Mitcham Station and Halliday Park are only a 10-minute walk away, while Eastland Shopping Centre and Mullum Mullum Reserve can be reached in under 10 minutes by car. It’s hard to not be tempted by this attractive family home!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has