4/25-27 Ashted Road, Box Hill
$390,000 - $420,000
An unmissable entry level opportunity!
Entry level opportunities in Box Hill don’t get much more appealing than this updated 2 bedroom apartment. Sure to dazzle first home buyers and also unmissable for those with a keen investing eye, this alluring abode also enchants with a coveted position moments to the popular Box Hill Central.
Living highlights include eye-catching contemporary floors, well-sized central living with dedicated spaces for lounge and meals, modern kitchen with retro floor tiling and superb bench space, both bedrooms with great proportions and a northern orientation, quality bathroom with laundry facilities, wall heating, and single carport parking.
Walk to the amazing Box Hill Central which promises a cavalcade of shops as well as surrounding restaurants. You’re also not far from charming local parks, Surrey Park with Box Hill Aqualink, RHL Sparks Reserve, Blackburn South Shopping Centre, buses, and Box Hill Station. You’re also zoned for Box Hill High School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has