43 Old Warrandyte Road, Donvale
SOLD - $1,550,000
Zoned for East Doncaster SC, this premium investment is sure to bear fruit!
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16784
Boasting north-facing light-filled areas, and looking out to a paved courtyard with verdant greenery, this classic brick veneer in the coveted EDSC zone offers a lifestyle with comfort & convenience written all over it. You have the choice of two train stations in Mitcham and Nunawading, while Tunstall Square and Eastland Shopping Centre are all within a 10-minutes’ drive away.
The sun-kissed interior features multiple living and dining zones, providing a comfortable environment for a growing family. At the heart of the home lies the kitchen— a functional area with long benchtops designed for prepping meals with ease. Equipped with a gas stove and electric oven, it also contains cleverly built-in spaces for a microwave, freezer, or separate drinks fridge. Two pantry cupboards have space for all your cooking utensils, saving you space and avoiding clutter.
Offering a relaxing respite after a long day, 3 BIR bedrooms enjoy convenient access to the main bathroom where you can soak and rejuvenate in a deep spa bath. The robed master bedroom also includes a private ensuite with extra adjoining walk-in robe, while the study opposite can easily serve as a fourth bedroom.
The beauty of the home extends to the picturesque garden that’s home to a variety of fruit trees. Enjoy cherries, plums, lemons, oranges, and even mandarins ripe off the branches! This fruity paradise is sure to please all. Other impressive features on title include: a full laundry room, cupboards and shoe storage, gas-ducted heating throughout, and a double garage with enough space to serve as a hobby space or workshop.
Zoned for Doncaster East Secondary College, your new home is conveniently close to The Pines Shopping Centre, Westfield, Eastland, Clarice Court Reserve, Cat Jump Park, Mullum Mullum Creek, Linear Park, with buses and trains straight to the city. Tunstall Square is also within walking distance, while easy access to the Eastern freeway provides opportunities for a weekend gateway to the Peninsula.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has