10/1-7 Hovea Street, Templestowe
SOLD - $765,000
Single level delight steps to Templestowe Village
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17469
Defined by its relaxed and low-maintenance single level layout, and offering heartwarming original features which have been wonderfully maintained, this delightful 3 bedroom residence is an appealing treasure just a stone’s throw to the popular Templestowe Village.
A dream for first time buyers as well as downsizers, investors, young professionals, and small families, this alluring oasis is a dream to live in as is while also exciting for buyers who have modern renovation ambitions. An entry steps into the relaxed and sizeable family room which has everyday living written all over it. You can enjoy terrific morning light through the casual meals area, which adjoins the classic kitchen which delivers great functionality and quality appliances.
The spacious main bedroom benefits from walk-in robe storage and direct access to a semi-ensuite, with built-in robes found in the other 2 bedrooms. Further embrace a laundry with access out to a spacious back garden and courtyard, gas ducted heating, and a large double garage.
Templestowe Village will cover all your retail bases and will be ideal to go grab your morning coffee. You’re also zoned for Templestowe Park Primary School and Templestowe College, and close to Templestowe Reserve, Ruffey Lake Park, The Pines Shopping Centre, buses, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has