29A Westwood Drive, Bulleen
SOLD - $1,270,000
Modern family living close to Melbourne’s CBD
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16831
With high ceilings and a landscaped north facing courtyard, this 4-bedroom family home in Bulleen exudes modernity and is the perfect place to start an exciting new chapter. Westfield Doncaster, Macedon Square and Bulleen Plaza are all within a 10-minutes’ drive, providing you with the convenient lifestyle you’ve always desired.
Lose yourself in the expansive interior of this residence, with its high ceilings, wide walls, and natural light. The grand dining and family space unifies seamlessly with the pergola-covered back garden, creating an airy ambience that is full of life and excitement. Just off the dining zone, the neatly presented kitchen enjoys sleek stone benches with a breakfast bar, plus stainless-steel appliances that allow you to throw your whole heart into cooking. Finishing off the ground floor is a laundry with separate bathroom, as well as a BIR bedroom.
Upstairs, the master enjoys the luxury of an ensuite, double built-in robes, and a private balcony overlooking soothing leafy surrounds. Meanwhile the remaining two BIR bedrooms have convenient access to the chic bathroom featuring full bathtub and shower. Other impressive features worth mentioning include: ducted heating & evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, remote garage, and private driveway (no owners corp).
Conveniently located next to the Eastern Freeway, the CBD is a short drive away, while Westfield Doncaster, Macedon Square, Bulleen Plaza, parks, and schools are all nearby. Finally, with Templestowe College and Boroondara Park Primary School in your vicinity, you’re also zoned for schooling success!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has