6 Cantala Crescent, Ringwood North
SOLD - $1,230,000
Auction This Saturday. Modern living. Breathtaking views. This scenic Ringwood North home has it all
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17019
Sitting proudly on an elevated 665sqm (approx.), this 4-bedroom home’s impressive treetop setting offers a sweeping view that overlooks the great neighbourhood of Ringwood North. With quality flooring and luxury features throughout the expansive two floors, plus a great location 5-minutes away from Eastland, let’s just say this property won’t be available for long!
The spacious floorplan boasts vibrant light-filled areas with many wide windows offering appreciable sightlines to the soothing leafy surrounds. Quality carpet and timber flooring flow throughout the rumpus, family, meals and dining rooms, resulting in a space that is fresh and welcoming. Slide open the glass doors, and treat yourself to the open-air entertainment deck where an indulgent outdoor spa awaits. Here you can rejuvenate your mind and body in a tranquil setting surrounded by soaring trees and spectacular views.
During colder seasons, you can also unwind in your ensuite’s luxury spa-bath. Combining chic design with timeless simplicity, the ensuite’s shining tiles and mirror add a touch of elegance to the classic wooden double-vanities. It’s directly accessible from the robed master bedroom, while 3 additional BIR bedrooms are serviced by separate bathrooms and toilets on both floors. You’ll also get to enjoy your much deserved alone time, with a private retreat on the property that can serve as a home office. Finally, gas ducted heating ensures comfort throughout the year.
Enjoy walking distance to Ringwood Heights Primary School and Pinemount Preschool, while Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, and Ringwood Station are all barely a 10-mintues’ drive away. Eastlink is also easily accessible. With all this and more, this charming home is ready for you to start making memories that will last a lifetime.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has