4 Ardel Street, Croydon
$1,300,000 - $1,430,000
Invest in your family’s future in the coveted Strathfield Estate
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16791
If you’re searching for a home large enough to accommodate your growing family that’s also close to great schools and amenities, then look no further! Here lies the opportunity to reap the rewards of a central location in the heart of Croydon. Sitting on a generous 809 sqm (approx.) allotment, this 4-bedroom wonder is mere minutes away from Croydon Station, Croydon Central, Croydon PS, Yarra Valley Grammar, and Tintern Grammar.
Comprised of wide-open living spaces, the fuss-free single-level floorplan boasts a light-filled lounge and rumpus with chic tile flooring. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless-steel appliances and even includes an elevated bench that can serve as a breakfast bar. A set of sliding doors extend your living space out onto a generous courtyard and low-maintenance landscaped garden, where you can enjoy outdoor dining & entertainment with guests against a picturesque backdrop.
3 bedrooms enjoy the comfort of soft carpet and convenience of built-in robes, while the master has its own walk-in. Additional features on this impressive property include: gas-ducted heating & evaporative cooling, a separate study room, and a double lockup garage.
This central location is barely a 5-minute drive to Croydon Station, Croydon Central, and Grandfill Reserve. Ainslee Park is just a 10-minute walk away, while great schools like Croydon PS, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar and Tintern Grammar are all close by.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has