8/370 Church Road, Templestowe
SOLD - $795,000
A premium opportunity in the tightly held pocket of Templestowe
Inviting you to relax in a world of serenity, this beautifully presented villa resides on a leafy street and offers an easy modern lifestyle in the premium suburb of Templestowe. Boasting an elevated position within a boutique enclave, this homely abode is just moments away from the best amenities and represents the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, and keen investors alike.
The smart single-level layout allows for light to flow naturally throughout, creating an airy ambience. Warm carpet welcomes you into a spacious lounge that connects directly to the dining area, hosting a kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar. Enhancing the airy atmosphere of your home is a glass sliding door that flows out to a beautiful back balcony overlooking tranquil leafy surrounds and low-maintenance courtyard perfect for summer entertaining.
3 BIR bedrooms with plush carpeting await you at the end of a busy day, with the sunlit master gaining direct access to the contemporary bathroom featuring a floating vanity and semi-frameless rainfall shower. Other impressive inclusions you’ll find are: a full size laundry, lockup garage, quality window furnishings, gas ducted heating, and split-system cooling.
This highly coveted Templestowe location is surrounded by elite schools. Enjoy walking distance to Templestowe Park PS, proximity to St Charles Borromeo Primary School, Templestowe College and Marcellin College. You’re also a short stroll away from the well sought-after Westorfolds Park, while city/school bus services and freeway are easily accessible. Finally, the shops and cafes of Templestowe Village, Westfield Doncaster and The Pines are just a short distance away.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has