14 Lyons Road, Croydon North
SOLD - $875,000
An attractive property in an attractive location
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16660
It’s hard to not be tempted by this charming 3-bedroom abode in the heart of Croydon North. With a generous land size of 866sqm (approx.), a cleverly designed single-level floorplan, and an attractive location close to shopping centres, parks, and schools, this character home has appeal across the board.
A neatly presented garden welcomes you up the steps of the front porch. Upon entry, gleaming timber floorboards, wooden finishes, and light-filled living areas create an airy space that makes you feel right at home. The wide lounge is anchored by a warm central fireplace, and connects to the adjacent meals area featuring a neatly presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances. 3 bedrooms (2 BIR) sit on the other side of the property, and are serviced by a central bathroom with shower.
Open the set of sliding doors and find yourself on a breezy outdoor deck that overlooks a sprawling landscaped back garden. Established trees, lush lawns, and a spacious patio makes for a seamless outdoor entertainment space against a picturesque backdrop. Unwind in this oasis with family and friends while gentle summer breezes drift through the air— you’ll see why it’s easy to imagine staying here forever!
Other impressive features include: Split-system heating and cooling, water tank, and separate workshop in the backyard. Only moments to Chirnside Park and Croydon North shopping centers, Luther College, Oxley College, Good Shepperd Primary, Yarra Valley.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has