18 Bridget Court, Warranwood
SOLD - $1,210,000
Come home to this charming Neo-Victorian Italianate
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16642
If you’re looking for a home with charm, timeless style, and the spaciousness of modern living, this is it. Elevated on 737sqm (approx.) in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this Neo-Victorian Italianate feels like a small castle on the hill. Parkwood Tennis Club and Quambee Reserve are directly behind, while you’re also close to great amenities including McAdam Square, North Ringwood shops, and schools.
Pamper yourself in this gorgeous property where you’ll enjoy fine living to its fullest. A set of steps on the beautifully landscaped front garden lead you up to the entrance. Bathed in natural light, the vibrant interior boasts a spacious lounge & dining area that enjoys the warmth of soft carpet, while further on, chandeliers and gleaming floorboards welcome you into the meals & family zone. Here you’ll find the neatly presented kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, convenient breakfast bar, and pantry.
Meanwhile outside, a stunning undercover entertainment area extends to a landscaped garden with lush lawns and neatly maintained hedges, resulting in the perfect space for entertaining guests against a picturesque backdrop. The spacious master bedroom also enjoys the luxury of an ensuite and walk-in robe, with 3 paned windows providing soothing views of the leafy streets below. 2 additional BIR bedrooms are serviced by the central bathroom with shower and bathub. Additional features include gas-ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double carport, water tank, and shed.
Close to Warranwood Primary, Melbourne Rudolph Steiner, Yarra Valley Grammar, McAdam Square, North Ringwood Shops, Warranwood General Store, and Little John Shops.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has