321/24 Barkly Street, Brunswick East
SOLD - $439,000
Stylish, low maintenance, and nestled in an ideal location
Featuring contemporary touches and open-plan living, this apartment on a quiet street is ideal for those on the lookout for a low-maintenance abode. Sited within walking distance to quaint Lygon St cafes and public transport, it boasts two trams lines that keep you close to the action and make getting in and out of the CBD easy.
Floating timber flooring welcomes you into the open living, dining and kitchen area. An absolute delight to use, the modern kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher, while the living zone flows out onto a sunny balcony overlooking the leafy streets below. There’s even a convenient study nook here, perfect for today’s work-from-home environment.
Enjoy a modern frameless shower in your sleek tiled bathroom, that is easily accessible from the main bedroom (equipped with BIR). Additional comforts include European laundry, reverse cycle heating & cooling, plus a basement carpark with floating storage cage.
You’ll love this location that’s close to the city, without all the noise and traffic. Brunswick East offers the best of both worlds—enjoy the leafy trails of Merri Creek, international cuisine of multicultural restaurants, and kick back after a long day in the trendy bars and cafes. Take advantage of this pristine property now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our opens are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to register your attendance
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete a declaration form prior to the appointment. Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Only one household is allowed in the property at one time
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has