20 Woodlands Road, Heathmont
SOLD - $1,166,000
Endless possibilities in prime locale
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17641
Just a short walk to Jubilee Park, Aquanation, and Aquinas College, this impressive 3-bedroom home in a no through road has been tastefully renovated and is a gem waiting to be discovered. With beautiful interiors and an updated kitchen & bathroom, it’s ready for a growing family and will settle you in immediately. The 653sqm approx. of flat land also presents a rare opportunity for developers and investors.
Gleaming timber floors welcome you into the L-shaped lounge and dining area, where wide windows bathe the interior in light and provide appreciable sightlines to the soothing leafy surrounds. An open fireplace rests in the centre, providing heat and warmth for your whole family, even during the colder seasons. Directly adjacent, you’ll find the near-new kitchen fully stocked with all the essentials, allowing you to throw your whole heart into cooking. Enjoy stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, including a Westinghouse cooktop and rangehood plus Bosch dishwasher.
The sleek bathroom with full bath plus an additional separate toilet sits on the other end of the floor allowing easy access from the 3 fully-robed bedrooms.
Jubilee Park, Aquanation, Great Ryrie Primary, and Aquinas College are all within short walking distance, and it’s barely a 10-minute drive to Eastland, Costco, Eastlink, and Tintern Grammar. Here lies the convenience you’ve been searching for—and it’s ready to welcome you with open arms!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has