52 Alma Avenue, Ferntree Gully
$760,000 - $836,000
Impressive home in the heart of ferntree gully
Set on a large 991 sqm (approx.) block of land, this classic weatherboard home has undergone multiple stunning improvements, resulting in the perfect fusion of vintage charm and modern style. With a flexible layout including dual master bedrooms, picturesque views across the Dandenong Ranges, and excellent location walking distance to Ferntree Gully township, you won’t find a better value-packed buy!
Showcasing a monochromatic colour palette with striking visual contrasts that flow throughout the airy living spaces, your new home is truly ready for you to move straight in and enjoy! Enjoy the open-plan layout perfect for family living, plus a brand-new kitchen with contemporary pendant lighting that captures the glamour of stone bench tops. Fitted with the latest stainless-steel appliances it will delight the aspiring chef in you.
Downstairs indulges you in the master retreat with full ensuite including double shower and sparkling bath. Furthermore, you have a second lounge or office space that could double as a parents’ retreat away from the rest of the house. Soak in stunning views of the Dandenong Ranges from your deck, and enjoy a separate bungalow out back with power connection.
Designed for luxury, the dual master bedrooms (WIR & BIR) enjoy easy access to renovated bathrooms including features such as dual shower heads, stone vanity, wooden cabinets, and beautiful tiling that capture the contemporary look perfectly. Additional features include split-system heating & cooling, and a shed for storage.
This excellent location is mere metres from Burwood Highway and Dorset Road, with walking distance to Ferntree Gully Station and the main strip of shops. Knox City Shopping Centre is also minutes away. This is a new kind of living, and it’s yours for the taking.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has