204/296 Mt Dandenong Road, Croydon
SOLD - $501,000
Sophisticated modern living nestled by nature
Sitting in a tranquil location just a short distance from Croydon Central and Main Street shops, this modern apartment is the perfect choice for your next move. Located in a secure building with remote access and lift, it combines modern finishes with a spacious open-design floorplan to give you the ultimate living experience.
Beautiful engineered timber floors welcomes you into the open living and kitchen area, where wide windows and white walls make the most of natural sunlight. Spacious and sophisticated, this zone also extends out to a private balcony through a set of slider doors, so you can enjoy fresh air while soaking in the picturesque parkland views below.
Modern pendant lighting captures the glamour of the kitchen’s stone benchtops, while stainless-steel appliances and ample storage space make it a delight to use every day. Moving to the generously-sized bedrooms, you’ll enjoy the comfort of warm carpet and convenience of built-in robe storage, while ceiling fans keep you cool in the Summer. Both are serviced by the chic new bathroom finished with contemporary beige tiles. Other impressive features include split system heating & cooling, plus a remote lockup garage for security. (Gas bills included in body Corp fees.)
This outstanding location is only a short walk to Main Street shops and cafes. Croydon Central, Croydon Station, Ainslee Park, Grandfill Reserve, and Silcock Reserve are all accessible by car in under 10 minutes. Finally, with Eastland Shopping Centre and great schooling options nearby, this luxury apartment is sure to impress home buyers and investors alike!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has