71A & 71B Wantirna Road, Ringwood
A rare pair in a prime locale
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16338
Sitting proudly side-by-side on a generous allotment of 904sqm (approx.) (GRZ1), these two spacious units offer investors, home renovators and developers an unrivalled opportunity to claim their stake in a prime pocket of Ringwood.
Enjoy easy walking distance to Eastland, Ringwood train station, Costco, and Ringwood’s popular cafes & restaurants. The properties also share close proximity to Jubilee Park, Aquanation, Aquinas College, and Great Ryrie Primary, and are within the Ringwood Secondary College zone. Eastlink is also easily accessible.
Each unit boasts 3 bedrooms, generous living spaces, functional kitchens & bathrooms, car accommodation, and picturesque garden surrounds.
Currently returning a combined rent of $2,837 pcm to long-term tenants, you’ve got options aplenty: an income stream making this opportunity an attractive long-term hold, Block-style reno and resell in time, or the site for future multi-unit development (STCA).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has