48 Branksome Grove, Blackburn South
SOLD - $1,479,000
Get everywhere you need to in barely 5 minutes!
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16641
Located in one of Blackburn's most sought-after areas, this outstanding home set on a smart 411m2 (approx.) block offers an unrivalled location that is not only in the coveted Box Hill High zone, but also only a 5 minute drive away from Forest Hill Chase, Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre, Blackburn & Box Hill Station. Here lies a rare opportunity for buyers and investors alike to upgrade their real estate portfolio.
The bold, white-tiled entrance hall welcomes you into the property. Chandeliers light your way to the spacious lounge & dining area, where you can enjoy soft carpet after long days of shopping at the timeless department stores nearby. Directly adjacent is the light-filled meals & family room that includes the neatly presented kitchen featuring breakfast bar and ample bench space. Accommodation is also abundant, with the master bedroom enjoying walk-in robe storage and ensuite, while 3 bedrooms at the other end of the house are all equipped with built-in robes. The 4th bedroom can also serve as a convertible study room. Thanks to the smart single-level floorplan, all enjoy easy access to the central bathroom with shower and bathtub, and convenient separate toilet.
Meanwhile, a sprawling courtyard wraps around the entire rear of the property, making for a great outdoor entertainment space, or even blank canvas for the keen gardener to show off their masterpieces. Additional features on title include gas-ducted and split-system heating, plus a double garage.
Your new home is not only zoned for schooling success, but also close to some of the best amenities the area has to offer. Besides having quick access to buses, trains, Eastlink and Monash Freeway, you’re also only a 5-minutes’ drive away from Burwood Brickworks and Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has