28 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East
SOLD - $695,000
Perfect for First Home Buyers & Investors
In a boutique group with service lane access and no Owner’s Corporation, this impressive two bedroom townhouse offers house-like proportions without the upkeep. Neatly presented and thoughtfully zoned, the ground floor features dual living areas, a modern kitchen equipped with S/S appliances and a fuss-free private courtyard. Upstairs, both bedrooms include their own built-in storage and share a well-appointed central bathroom. With split system heating/cooling and a guest powder room, this standout home also boasts a lock-up garage with internal access. Perfect as a first home or investment, convenience is assured with a bus stop located on the doorstep. Beverley Hills Primary School and Tunstall Square are within easy walking distance, while the Eastern Freeway is nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has