32 Stoda Street, Heathmont
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Classic in character, contemporary in style
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17468
Nestled in a quiet treelined street behind an enchanting picket fence, this beautifully renovated weatherboard home holds nothing back and is overflowing with period charisma. For one lucky buyer, this home represents the ideal fusion between old-world charm and contemporary style, and is perfectly located just moments away from all that Heathmont has to offer.
Freshly painted with a contemporary colour palette, the property sits within beautifully landscaped gardens. The elevated porch and stained-glass front door welcomes you into this stunning home rich in character. Upon entry, you are immediately drawn to the sleek lines of the modern interior, while the captivating blend of crisp whites and polished Tasmanian Oak timber flooring results in an atmosphere that is open, warm and inviting. Showcasing subtle sophistication and space throughout, this living zone boasts a generous light-filled northern window that overlooks the lush front gardens, while also enjoying the warmth of an open fireplace. The space is further enhanced with a dining zone and a convenient study nook, perfect for working away from the office.
The kitchen is designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing, echoing the luxury of its décor. Caesar stone benches, quality Blanco appliances, a stainless steel range hood, splashback, and double sink with designer mixer tap are just some of the features you’ll get to enjoy. The bathroom is equally elegant, with a 6-jet spa bath that provides the perfect opportunity to revive the mind, body and soul.
Taking advantage of the generous 696sqm(approx.) allotment is a sprawling outdoor entertainment area including an undercover decking, and fully detached bungalow, with its own ensuite and kitchenette. Surrounded by greenery and vast gardens, there’s plenty of room to live your best life and relax with family & friends. It’s also securely situated behind timber gates, giving your family the utmost privacy. Adding to the list of impressive features is built-in robes in 2 of the 3 bedrooms, gas-ducted heating, air conditioning, instantaneous hot water, decorative cornices, fretworks, and window awnings.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live in a truly remarkable location within Heathmont’s most sought-after pocket. The property also has endless potential to extend the home further, build your dream home, or subdivide the lot (STCA). You’re just a short walk away from Heathmont Village and Heathmont Station, while quality schools, recreational facilities and parklands are all nearby. All this and more awaits you, so take advantage of it now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has