89 Lakeview Drive, Lilydale
$870,000 - $920,000
Invest in your family’s future on 865sqm(approx.) of prime real estate
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Set on a sprawling 865 sqm (approx.) of elevated land, this fully renovated, landscaped, and newly painted 3-bedroom home presents the perfect balance of style & comfort, and will settle your family in effortlessly. Located on a peaceful street in Lilydale, it boasts many impressive features and is only a short walk to Lilydale Lake, shops, cafes, and public transport.
Sparkling white tiles and gleaming wooden floors welcome you into the vibrant living spaces, and pair beautifully with the neutral walls, giving the whole home a bright and spacious feeling. The sun-kissed lounge exudes comfort and enjoys wide windows that capture the light and display it in all its glory. Step into the dining area, and you’ll find a beautifully presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances and rangehood, while tucked away at the entrance is a convenient study nook, perfect for working at home in today’s unpredictable environment.
Outside, a set of brick stairs in the well-maintained backyard leads you down to a stunning undercover entertainment area. Whether it’s throwing a barbecue, entertaining guests, or enjoying a game of pool, you can do all this and more whilst basking in the warmth of a glowing open fireplace.
Spacious, carpeted, and easily accessible from the sleek renovated bathroom are 3 bedrooms equipped with built-in robes. Gas ducted heating and split system cooling will also provide you with year-round comfort, while other impressive features include: separate laundry room, shed for storage, 3 split systems, large workshop, plus double garage with drive through access.
If you’re looking for a place to settle into and enjoy life, then this is for you. Public transport and good schools are close by. There are also beautiful parks like Lilydale Lake, with barbecue facilities, playgrounds and walking trails, making it perfect for families, couples, and retirees alike. But don’t just take our word for it—come see this gorgeous property for yourself!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has