8 Marama Road, Belgrave Heights
Welcome to 8 Marama Road!
Situated within a peaceful haven that effortlessly combines the true Hills experience of lush greenery we have on offer this character home, perfect for all!
Light, bright and with flexible floorplan, this property comprises;
4 Bedrooms – Master in ground floor offers ensuite and walk-in robe, another master upstairs offering a walk-in robe and semi ensuite. Remaining two bedrooms equipped with built-in robes
3 Bathrooms – This include the ensuite and semi-ensuite
2 Car space carport
2 living areas – Both with access to outdoor entertaining
Updated kitchen – Boasting stone benchtops and plenty of storage options
Other property features include; split system heating and cooling, covered deck, covered balcony and a great size yard.
Located within proximity to Belgrave Heights Christian School, Belgrave South Primary and close to local shops, this is a truly idyllic setting within the sought after Belgrave Heights community. Inspection is a must! Do not miss out!
Photo ID may be required for this property.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has