3/177 Kent Street, Richmond
SOLD - $875,000
The perfect inner-city lifestyle is only steps away
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16188
Welcome to your new home overlooking the city of Richmond. Renovated from top to bottom, this gorgeous two-bedroom townhouse showcases an open floorplan with brilliant new kitchen and bathroom, offering both practicality and elegance to the lucky buyer. With walking distance to Richmond’s best amenities, including Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Yarra River parks, cafes, and bars, you’re sure to discover a modern inner-city lifestyle filled with excitement.
A stunning display of modernity and sophistication, the light-filled interior features a contemporary palette of neutral tones met by dark timber flooring. The brand-new open-plan kitchen is fully equipped with a splashback, breakfast bar, and stainless-steel appliances, while the spacious living area extends out onto a patio and low-maintenance landscaped garden.
Head up the staircase and you’ll find two carpeted bedrooms with the convenience of built-in robe storage. A private balcony connected to the master brightens your mornings with soothing views of the streets below, while the central bathroom featuring chic FTC tiles and modern frameless shower finishes your home with style. Car space on title provides additional peace of mind.
Whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizer, or investor, you will undoubtedly love this prime Richmond location. Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre is a mere 5-minutes’ walk away, and its proximity to the Yarra River walking & cycling trails means that you can enjoy many picturesque strolls on your doorstep. Finally, with Yarra Primary School moments away, Trinity Catholic School directly across the street, and Bridge Road shops, cafes, and tramline nearby, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better location or a more stylish home!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has