66 Settlers Hill Crescent, Croydon Hills
SOLD - $950,000
Family flair with plenty to offer!
Immerse yourself in the heart of Croydon Hills! Set on a luxurious 700sqm (approx.) allotment with a smart-single level floorplan, this fantastic family home offers an enviable blend of space and location. With 3 large bedrooms, multiple living zones, and a vibrant entertainer’s kitchen, this jewel of a property packs a punch for the modern family!
Natural sunlight streams through the windows of this beautiful home, making the rooms light and airy. The dining, lounge, and family areas are anchored by a glowing central fireplace, helping keep you cosy during those chilly Winter months. Glass doors slide open to create a seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living, extending the space onto an undercover entertainment area that overlooks the low maintenance grassy backyard. Designed for outdoor fun and relaxation, it’s the perfect space for children and pets.
The large master bedroom with walk-in robe acts like its own retreat, with access straight into the oversized bathroom with separate shower, bath, and laundry room. Positioned at the other end of the house are 2 further generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
This tightly held pocket offers so many great family amenities being surrounded by parklands, playgrounds, and minutes to shopping like McAdam Square. Premium schooling options are also available in Good Shepherd, Luther College, Croydon Hills Primary, and Yarra Valley Grammar School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our opens are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to register your attendance
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete a declaration form prior to the appointment. Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Only one household is allowed in the property at one time
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has