20 Raymond Court, Ringwood East
A huge opportunity knocks in Ringwood East!
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=16643
Situated in a leafy court on a 867sqm(approx.) block, this 3-bedroom home presents an exciting opportunity to settle or redevelop (STCA) in a prime location. With top schools surrounding you, and Gracedale Park literally in your backyard, investors, redevelopers, and families alike should take full advantage of all that Ringwood East has to offer!
Enjoy a smart single-level layout that delivers relaxed living, lounge, and dining spaces. Ceiling fans with integrated lights fill the spacious rooms with comfortable ambience and cool breezes in the warmer months. The expansive kitchen area will give you enough room to cook up a storm, while the adjacent sunkissed lounge with floor to ceiling windows provides great views across the wide soccer field behind your sprawling backyard. A glass sliding door also extends the space out onto a covered deck perfect for summer entertaining.
Featuring built-in robes and warm carpet, the bedrooms are merely steps away from the bathroom with separate toilet. Two sheds also provide additional storage.
Above all, the massive 867sqm (approx.) allotment allows for endless options, while the perfect location next to Gracedale Park ensures an outstanding lifestyle filled with relaxing walks, bike rides, family picnics, barbeques, and more. Just off Canterbury Road, your new residence is minutes to Heathmont Village, Heathmont Station, Ringwood East Station, and Tintern Grammar.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has