1/164 Springfield Road, Blackburn
SOLD - $980,000
Make it yours in beautiful Blackburn
Tucked away in the leafy surrounds of Blackburn yet only 20 minutes from the city, this 3-bedroom home offers convenient access to train and bus services, while nature lovers will no doubt love the proximity to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary. Filled with features, this is a truly desirable property for first home buyers, investors, and renovators alike.
Roll up your sleeves and let your imagination run wild in this charming home that is brimming with possibilities. The fuss-free single-level floorplan houses a large living space perfect for relaxing with the whole family. An adjacent dining area boasts a kitchen fully equipped with stainless-steel appliances, opening out to a tranquil backyard that guarantees low maintenance.
3 generously sized bedrooms are all fitted with built-in robes, while the easily accessible central bathroom enjoys the convenience of a separate toilet. Climate control is also a breeze, with gas ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling throughout. Additional features include a laundry room, sheds for extra storage, and a lockup garage for security.
So if you cherish a relaxed lifestyle without compromising proximity to the city, this could be the place for you. Blackburn Station is easily accessible, and you’re zoned for Blackburn Primary and Blackburn Secondary College. Meanwhile Blackburn Lake Sanctuary is only a 5-minute drive away—there you can enjoy nature trails, calming waters, and river views. With an abundance of natural surroundings to discover, there’s no shortage of beauty in this locale!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our opens are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to register your attendance
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete a declaration form prior to the appointment. Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Only one household is allowed in the property at one time
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has