18 Civic Square, Croydon
$820,000 - $880,000
Your ideal home, your ideal location
A meticulously presented weatherboard home in the prime Croydon locale awaits. Perfectly positioned on a sunny 506sqm (approx.) block, this property provides relaxed lifestyle options with Aquahub fitness centre and Town Park literally at your doorstep! You’re also mere metres away from Croydon’s popular cafes and shopping strip, Croydon Train Station, and local supermarket. Life can’t get easier than this.
Welcome home to your new, spacious, stylish home. Polished floorboards welcome you into the light-filled living areas with high ceilings and some interesting stained glass. There are period cornices and extensive storage throughout. The open-plan kitchen with functional layout saves time and is stylishly designed, featuring ample bench space, updated cabinetry & stainless steel appliances plus a Schweigen range hood. With ducted heating and a gas log fireplace in the lounge room, you will feel the charm of a country home even when it is cold outside.
Speaking of comfort, the master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in robe and ensuite, while the other 3 bedrooms are generously sized with the second and third including BIRs. A paved area extending at the rear of the home provides a covered entertainment space with a large veggie patch on the other side - perfect for any gardener.
The list of impressive inclusions continues: evaporative cooling, instant gas hot water, 4 kilowatts of solar power with top feed-in tariff, plumbed water tanks, 2 sheds, generous car accommodation, and easily accessible floored attic space providing further storage.
Finally, with proximity to good schools, easy access to local shops, cafes and Eastland Shopping Centre and Eastlink, everything you need for a happy life is right here.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our opens are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to register your attendance
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete a declaration form prior to the appointment. Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Only one household is allowed in the property at one time
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has