12 Monterey Crescent, Donvale
SOLD - $1,278,000
Infinite possibilities, endless potential
Whether you’re on the lookout for a piece of prime real estate or seeking the opportunity to settle your family into a location zoned for schooling success, this blank canvas gives you endless options to turn your dream home into a reality!
With a smart single-level design, laminate, carpet & tile flooring, plus a generous 641sqm (approx.) allotment, this humble abode is waiting for an inspired renovator to breathe life into it. 3 spacious bedrooms(BIR), a bathroom, kitchen and lounge provide all of life’s necessities, while a double garage also gives you ample parking space. All that’s left to do is roll up your sleeves and make this home your own.
Once you’ve settled in, you can fully enjoy the convenience provided by this great location. Tunstall Square, Westfield Doncaster and Donvale Reserve are only moments away. At the same time, the EDSC zone grants access to some of Victoria’s finest primary and secondary schools. City-bound bus services and the Eastern Freeway are also all within direct access.
Whatever you end up doing, you will have no regrets!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has