145 Berringa Road, Park Orchards
SOLD - $1,675,000
Unlock half an acre of potential in the beautiful Park Orchards
If the hustle & bustle of the city isn’t your scene, why not escape to this quaint location in Park Orchards? Situated on a massive block of land that spans almost half an acre, this character weatherboard home exudes vintage charm and is brimming with possibilities. Here lies the chance to own a lifestyle property with the potential to build upstairs, extend, or renovate into the palace of your dreams. Or you can move right in—the choice is yours!
Set behind a secure picket fence for privacy, a redbrick driveway lined with greenery welcomes you to the front porch. Upon entry, warm lighting, timber floors, and light oatmeal walls unify to create a relaxing atmosphere filled with rustic charm and charisma. Chandeliers in the hallway guide you towards the spacious dining areas and adjacent kitchen, while downstairs, you’ll find a stunning lounge that feels like a cabin in the middle of the woods. Vaulted ceilings, windows and a set of French doors provide beautiful sightlines to the soothing leafy surrounds, and open up towards an elevated outdoor deck that overlooks almost a half-acre of sprawling backyard & landscaped gardens.
Carefully maintained and lovingly tended to by the previous owner, it’s one of the most beautiful places you’ll ever lay eyes on. The plants, flowers and trees will impress even the most skilled of gardeners, and there’s even a vegie patch for growing your own organic produce. It is the perfect getaway, whether you want to spend the day relaxing in the sun or working away on your latest masterpieces. The possibilities are simply endless here, so let your imagination run wild.
Meanwhile, three generously sized bedrooms offer great features, including an ensuite (bed 1), double built-in robes (bed 1 & 2), and an easily accessible bathroom with separate toilet. An additional study can also serve as a fourth bedroom if needed.
This location is one of Melbourne’s best kept secrets, offering an idyllic atmosphere and wonderful community perfect for families. Yet, it’s only a 5-minute drive to Eastland Shopping Centre and a mere 30km to Melbourne’s CBD. So don’t wait—make your mark on this character property and begin the next exciting chapter in your life.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has