235/59 Autumn Terrace, Clayton South
SOLD - $400,000
Lifestyle and Location Perfection
If stress-free living or a key investment opportunity is what you’re looking for, this 2-bed, 2-bath apartment in Clayton South will put a smile on your face. With Westall Train Station at the end of the street, cafes within metres, and Westall Secondary College, Spring Valley Golf Club, and Springvale Homemaker Centre just moments away, you’ll love the hard-to-beat urban lifestyle it delivers!
Inside, a sleek layout combines with neutral tones to deliver an effortless, low-maintenance living environment. An open-plan living area with a glass sliding door and outdoor balcony allow natural sunlight to pour in during the daytime, while bright lights illuminate the whole apartment at night. The kitchen is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, echoing the luxury of stone benchtops and quality European appliances.
2 spacious bedrooms with warm carpet and built-in robes enjoy the service of 2 well-appointed bathrooms, while finishing touches include reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort, and undercover car space + ample visitor parking.
Providing ultimate convenience to Monash Hospital and Monash University, this is an affordable entry into the property market with appeal for downsizers as well as investors. You’d be hard-pressed to find an apartment as convenient and elegant as this!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has