2/33 Bourke Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $655,500
Have it all in the heart of Ringwood
If you're a savvy investor or first-time buyer looking to settle into a high-demand area, look no further – this desirable brick-veneer property is situated less than 50 metres from Eastland Shopping Centre with walking distance to train & bus services, Costco, Ringwood Town Square and more!
With carpet and tile flooring throughout, the smart single-level floorplan shows off a light-filled lounge, 2 generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes, plus a dining area that boasts a kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances. Enjoy the convenience of a separate toilet plus shower & bathroom that acts like an ensuite for the main bedroom. This sunny unit also features gas-ducted heating to keep you warm on those frosty winter days, a separate laundry room, and a lockup garage that completes the package.
Nestled in this sought-after neighbourhood, just seconds from cafes, restaurants and parks, you can finally open your door to unrivalled convenience.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has