3/25 Arlington Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $638,000
Classic single-level charm with a modern twist
We all want the best of everything. With walking distance to Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, and Ringwood Station, this beautifully renovated brick-veneer gem offers exactly that! Featuring a fuss-free single-level design, it promises effortless living and presents you with all the comforts of a rich modern life.
Walk into a vibrant home that has undergone multiple stunning renovations in the past 3 months. Showcasing subtle sophistication and space, the contemporary interior is illuminated by downlights and shows off freshly painted walls that provide a wonderful backdrop for bold coloured décor. The neutral tones contrast beautifully with the warm dark carpet, softening up the open living area, while the modern kitchen makes a statement with its chic subway-tiled splashback. Completely new and an absolute delight to use, it’s crafted to maximise convenience with the latest stainless-steel appliances and premium-soft close drawers. A recently completed timber deck to match the elegant style of the home sits on a fully landscaped, low maintenance backyard, resulting in a fantastic space for kicking back and relaxing with family and friends.
All flooring throughout is brand new, including bedrooms & living areas, and all wet areas. The light-filled bedrooms are equipped with mirrored built-in robes and have easy access to the sleek renovated bathroom with brand new vanity & shower. Split system heating + reverse cycle cooling ensures year-round comfort, while a lockup garage provides additional peace of mind.
Open your door to unparalleled convenience, with walking distance to Ringwood Station, Eastland, and Costco. It’s barely a 5-minute drive to Jubilee Park and Aquanation, while you’re also zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary. Don’t miss this gorgeous property while it’s still on the market!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has