3/14 Alexander Street, Box Hill
SOLD - $390,000
The perfect life is just a step away
Gearing up for your next big investment? Experience the freedom of living near everything you need in this delightful 2-bedroom apartment. Located in the heart of Box Hill, this prime location is simply ideal; you can walk to all the best that Box Hill has to offer! Hit the gym and enjoy a sauna at Aqualink, or relax by the lake at Surrey Park, watching the ducks swim by.
Featuring tiled floors and warm carpet throughout, this charming home boasts an open living area, 2 comfortable bedrooms, and a central bathroom with shower over bath. A tastefully decorated kitchen completes this quaint abode with convenient wall cabinets and beautiful countertops that provide easy cleanup—perfect for messy roommates. When it comes to style, this space has also got you covered with blue tiling to match the aesthetic appeal of your tasteful decor. A single carport also provides additional parking space.
Without a doubt, the highlight of this property is its central location. Box Hill Central is only a 10-minute walk away, and you’re zoned for one of Victoria’s top government schools in Box Hill High. Public transport is within easy access. Aqualink and Surrey Park are right at your doorstep, where you can hit the gym, play some sport, practice your backstroke, or simply spend some quality “me” time by rejuvenating your mind and body in the spa, sauna, and steam rooms. The perfect apartment is waiting for you right now. Snag this steal of a deal before it’s gone!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has