12/833 High Street, Kew East
SOLD - $1,388,000
Grand living on a subtle scale
With a desire for decadence, this modern, brand new townhouse will delight downsizers, professional couples, and investors who want simplicity without sacrificing luxury.
Upon entry, neutral tones harmonise beautifully with the timber flooring, giving a modern look and feel. The light-filled open-design meals and living hub features a sleek stone breakfast bar with waterfall design, accentuating the air of modernity. In Winter, enjoy an electric log fire that captures the warmth of a glowing orange fireplace, without the hassle of smoke or sourcing wood. During warmer seasons the reverse cycle cooling has also got you covered.
Since luxury is the theme, you’ll be delighted to find that the 2 upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes are each serviced with their own private ensuite. Enjoy dual vanity, modern frameless showers, and the convenience of toilets on every floor of the house (4 total). On the lower level you’ll find an additional bedroom/study, bathroom/laundry, plus a separate storeroom which provides additional space and privacy.
If all that still isn’t enough, a spacious rooftop terrace with bar awaits! Perfect for guests and entertainment, it is sure to become a buzzing hive of activity come Summer. Hold a rooftop barbecue, have drinks with friends, all while looking out to a beautiful view and enjoying the airy atmosphere.
With a gated entrance, private lift to ground and 1st floor bedrooms, and cars secured in a double lock up garage, peace of mind is guaranteed. Conveniently close to Balwyn North Coles, Hays Paddock, Glass Street Kindergarten, Harrison Reserve and Kew High School, this delightful abode exemplifies effortless living.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has