46 Leonard Street, Bayswater
SOLD - $933,000
Endless family potential in the heart of Bayswater
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
Looking for something suitable for a large family? Set on a generous allotment of 846sqm (approx.) in a prime, leafy pocket of Bayswater, this 4-bedroom brick-veneer home features a remarkable floorplan with extraordinary potential—offering you just what you need for spacious, family living.
With a flexible layout and the ability to grow with your family’s changing needs, this vibrant home exudes warmth and practicality. Its functional floor plan offers two generous living areas that make for ideal casual and formal entertaining spaces. The open kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and ample bench space, flowing out seamlessly to a large entertainment deck where you can enjoy the lush, manicured gardens and magnificent westerly views.
Boasting four spacious bedrooms, you can rest assured that your family is comfortable. The master enjoys both an ensuite and walk-in robe, while the three remaining bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom. Other impressive features include ducted heating and air conditioning for year-round comfort, convenient European laundry, solar panels, water tank, storage room, office, and generous car accommodation.
The excellent location means you’re just moments from schools, including Bayswater West Primary and Wantirna Secondary College. You’ll also love the easy access to parklands, Westfield Knox, Studfield shops, Knox Private Hospital, Eastlink, and public transport services. This magnificent Bayswater home has all the right ingredients for welcoming family life, so take advantage of it now!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has