2 Recess Concourse, Mooroolbark
SOLD - $739,000
Modern. Magnificent. Mooroolbark.
An exciting opportunity awaits in the rapidly developing suburb of Mooroolbark, with fantastic amenities and improvements well underway! Whether you’re a first-time buyer, family or investor, get in early on this elegant 4-bed, 2-bath wonder and watch it grow as the location continues to flourish!
Showcasing style both inside and out, this property boasts a host of flexibilities for the modern family! Set atop a double car lockup garage, a modern neutral colour palette flows throughout— with timber flooring, high ceilings, and unadorned windows celebrating natural light and exemplifying modern design finishes. The open concept of the kitchen captures the glamour of stone benchtops and is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. Across the living zone, you will find the large balcony and undercover entertaining area offering fantastic “in-door” and “out-door” living.
Beyond that 4 spacious bedrooms enjoy the convenience of built-in robes, serviced by 2 pristine bathrooms (with bath!).
Offering a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, Mooroolbark has really become a suburb to be proud of. Enjoy walking distance to Mooroolbark station, shops, amenities, plus your choice of walking trails, ovals and reserves. Eastland shopping centre is only three train stops away, while great schools like Billanook College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Tintern are easily accessible by public transport.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has