4/9 McGhee Avenue, Mitcham
SOLD - $1,002,000
Hidden gem in marvellous Mitcham
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
Located in a quiet street in the heart of Mitcham, just a short walk to shops, cafes and train station, this 3-bedroom home has been renovated, repainted, and refurbished to perfection. First home buyers, investors, and those with kids and/or pets will no doubt love the 496sqm (approx.) of land it resides on, making it almost as big as a house block!
Upon entry, bright rooms splashed with sunlight welcome you in. Neutral colour palettes contrast beautifully with the cozy accents of dark curtains and carpets, creating an impactful statement.
Two of the three bedrooms feature built-in robes, while the entry also enjoys the benefit of a study nook which is perfect for today’s environment of working/studying from home. A sleek bathroom services all with a bathtub, shower and the convenience of a separate toilet.
The bright kitchen equipped with SS appliances is both aesthetic and functional, with meals area and adjoining living room looking out onto landscaped gardens with flourishing greenery. Featuring plenty of storage inside and out with a lock-up garage and large shed for all your garden and recreational equipment.
You’ll love this neat and comfortable home, and should you get the urge for open space and fresh air, simply step out to your stunning backyard filled with trees and beautifully trimmed hedges. Prepare your kids for their weekend soccer matches, or entertain friends and family—there are virtually no limits to this sprawling outdoor space!
Zoned for Mullauna College and Antonio Park Primary School, it’s only a 400 metre walk to the train station and Mitcham shops. A quick drive will also take you to Eastland, Mullum Mullum Reserve and Eastlink. This growing suburb is highly sought after by both purchasers and renters, so don’t let such an opportunity pass you by!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has