1/5 Leach Avenue, Box Hill North
SOLD - $1,250,000
Effortless living in the prized Box Hill High zone
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=15869
If you’re a discerning downsizer or looking to settle into a place with all that Box Hill has to offer, then look no further! This immaculately presented, classic clinker brick dwelling offers hassle-free living close to all amenities while maintaining your peace and privacy.
The sun-kissed interior immediately impresses with its high ceilings and gleaming polished floorboards. A no-fuss layout enhanced with sleek lines results in an atmosphere of minimalism where form follows function. Simply pair the relaxed tones of the bright lounge, dining and family rooms with some bold, colourful furniture, and you can pull off a youthful, mid-century-modern look! The living space also opens onto an entertainer’s deck and courtyard, where tropical trees create a relaxing environment perfect for summer parties. Use the breezy deck to catch some fresh air and keep the conversations flowing! You’ll love the kitchen too, with its stainless-steel appliances and quality benchtops.
Subtlety does not come at the expense of comfort—3 BIR bedrooms are serviced by a fully-equipped bathroom, including the master that enjoys a private ensuite. A double carport also provides ample parking space.
Anyone from first home buyers to investors will love this coveted location. Within the prized Box Hill High School zone, close to Box Hill TAFE, Box Hill Central, Box Hill hospital and convenient access to public transport, people will be rushing to get in!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has