1, 2 & 4/136 Parker Street, Templestowe
Secure these bespoke off the plan townhouses!
With three stunning, stylish, and bespoke off the plan townhouses on offer in what is a memorable location a literal stone’s throw to Templestowe Village, here is your chance to secure the relaxed contemporary life you’ve always dreamed of.
With the option of 3 and 4 bedroom layouts over two spectacular levels, each of these magnificent residences will be built to an elite standard.
• Loire Oak Natural Oak engineered timber floor
• Hardwood timber staircases with glazed balustrade plus metal frame and timber handrail
• Smartstone Bianco Molasa benchtop in kitchen, bathroom, and laundry
• Miele stainless steel appliances in kitchen incl. rangehood, gas cooktop, electric oven, and built-in dishwasher
• Matt black round pull out kitchen mixer tap
• Black stainless steel double bow top/undermount kitchen sink
• Daikin ducted central air-conditioning
• Cut pile twist dyed polyester carpet
• LED downlights
• Kaadas K9 push-pull smart lock fingerprint touchpad
• Round matt black rainfall twin shower station top inlet with 3 functions handheld 8 inch
• Frameless shower screen
• Rinnai infinite continuous flow hot water system
On top of Loire natural oak timber flooring, Smartstone Bianco benchtops, Tasmanian oak timber cabinetry, Miele appliances, and an array of other wonderful detail, you’ll also benefit from open and generous living and dining, sizeable bedrooms, eye-catching bathroom and ensuite, and low-maintenance garden and courtyard areas. Daikin ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and secure pin lock entry are other appealing additions to each home!
Zoned from Templestowe College and Templestowe Valley Primary School, you’re close to Ruffey Creek Trail and surrounding parklands including Finns Reserve, Westerfolds Park, The Pines Shopping Centre, buses, and Eastern Freeway.
Unit 1: front townhouse with its own frontage and driveway. 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 toilet and 2 car garage. Price range: $1,250,000 to $1,350,000
Unit 2: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 toilet and 2 car garage. Price range: $980,000 to $1,078,000
Unit 3: Sold within 2 weeks
Unit 4: 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 toilet and 2 car carport. Price range: $1,080,000 to $1,188,000
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority.
In accordance with State Government guidelines, open for inspections are currently not permitted.
During this time, we encourage you to contact the listing agent with your details to register your interest.
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.