9 Rosebank Avenue, Ringwood North
SOLD - $1,615,000
Renovated, extended, and with stunning family highlights!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Fully renovated and gloriously extended, this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence is the complete modern family package! This magnificent double level abode is immaculate in its presentation while having all your living bases covered, meanwhile a location steps to amazing schools, shops, and parklands is the cherry on the residential pie!
A large porch entry is just a taste of the size you’ll find inside, which is evident through the spacious family and lounge rooms, and the dedicated dining room which has arresting herringbone floors underfoot and an open fireplace. The expansive kitchen will be a dream for home cooks, and showcases high quality stone, trendy pendant lighting hanging over the island bench, excellent storage, and stainless steel appliances.
The downstairs level further benefits from a huge sunken rumpus room and home office, plus a guest bedroom and convenient bathroom. The other 4 bedrooms are privately placed upstairs, which includes the voluminous master bedroom which promises a large walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite. A gleaming bathroom and living retreat complete the top floor!
An elevated covered entertainer’s deck at the rear will impress with its size and versatility for alfresco dining, meanwhile further enjoy a European laundry, reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, additional split system cooling, rainwater tank, 2 storage sheds, large back garden, and a double carport.
Moments to North Ringwood shops, Eastland Shopping Centre, Mullum Mullum Primary School, Norwood Secondary College, Mullum Mullum Reserve, North Ringwood Reserve, buses, Ringwood Station, and Eastlink.
Building and pest inspection also available.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has