401/42B Nelson Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $547,500
An urban oasis near Eastland S.C!
Live the luxurious lifestyle you deserve with this exceptional 2 bedroom corner residence in the heart of Ringwood! A brilliant opportunity for first time purchasers and with the iconic Eastland Shopping Centre and the best that Ringwood has to offer within a short stroll, this stylish abode has all the creature comforts you desire.
Never tire of the breathtaking views over Mullum Mullum Creek parklands, which is best enjoyed from the sizeable balcony with a wine or beer in hand at the end of a long work day. Inside, designer timber floors add arresting appeal to the open living and meals zone, which further incorporates the deluxe stone kitchen with trendy black tapware, breakfast bar, and quality stainless steel appliances.
Both bedrooms are fitted with mirrored built-in robes and have easy access to the gorgeous bathroom with oversized rain shower, meanwhile further embrace a European laundry, reverse cycle heating and cooling, video intercom, undercover car space and lock-up storage, and access to 5-star facilities including a cinema, conference room, gym, library, wellness studio, herb gardens, and social pavilion.
Enjoy all the delights of Eastland S.C, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, Ringwood Lake Park, Ringwood Heights Primary School, Ringwood Secondary College, buses, Ringwood Station, Eastlink and more!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has