383 Canterbury Road, Heathmont
Modern, relaxed, and with family appeal!
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17534
Sure to thrill family buyers who have been longing for a double level residence that oozes contemporary charisma, while being further graced with fabulous space and quality that is second to none, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is the ultimate Heathmont haven.
This property was built in 2017 and offers an immaculate and luxurious presentation that will impress the most discerning of home buyers. Australian Brushbox hardwood floors are a dazzling feature of much of the ground level, including the formal lounge/sitting room off the entry, bright and generous family and dining, and sublime stone kitchen which comes with built-in wine storage and high end stainless steel appliances including a 900mm cooktop and oven.
The master bedroom boasts a convenient ground floor position and has easy access to a walk-in robe and dazzling ensuite. 3 upstairs bedrooms all deliver BIRs, with a versatile top floor retreat and sleek bathroom with freestanding bath completing the top level. Other property highlights include a downstairs toilet, laundry, ducted split system heating and cooling, double glazed windows, acoustic insulation, 6-star energy rating, rear patio with open and covered areas, low-maintenance garden, shed, and a single garage.
Moments to Heathmont East Primary School, Bayswater Secondary College, Wombolano Park, Bungalook Creek parklands, Marie Wallace Bayswater Park, Eastland Shopping Centre, Mountain High Shopping Centre, buses, Heathmont Station, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has