195 Wantirna Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,060,000
Renovated bliss and golfside appeal
Refurbished to perfection for those who appreciate modern 21st century style, and with a single level layout that delivers amazing low-maintenance living while still offering plenty of space for families, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence is a Ringwood delight!
Placed on a 652 sqm (approx.) block, this immaculate abode is flawless in its presentation, and is ready to be enjoyed straight away. Gleaming timber floors dominate the separate and relaxed lounge and dining rooms, with the dining space flowing into the modern kitchen which comes with quality stone countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is also an area for casual meals right next to the kitchen.
Walk-in robe storage and a sleek ensuite with trendy wall tiling are the highlights of the master bedroom, with the other 2 bedrooms promising BIRs. The striking central bathroom is further enhanced by a freestanding bath! Incredible undercover deck space will be your ultimate summer entertaining hub, with landscaped gardens making the area tranquil and green.
Further appreciate a laundry, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, storage shed, single garage, and space for additional off-street parking. The home is also privately set behind automatic gates for your own peace of mind, while a location in GRZ1 opens up possibilities if you ever want to redevelop the land (STCA).
Right opposite Ringwood Public Golf Course, you’re also near Proclamation Park, Jubilee Park, Heathmont Reserve, Dandenong Creek Trail, Eastlink Trail, Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre, Heathmont College, Aquinas College, Marlborough Primary School, Aquanation, buses, Ringwood Station, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has