39 Main Drive, Kew
SOLD - $2,100,000
A luxurious family sensation
Stunningly luxurious, offering wonderful family versatility, and so close to picturesque Yarra River parklands which will be brilliant for those who love to stay active, this spectacular 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home has plenty of appeal in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious suburbs.
Immaculate and quality throughout every inch of the property, and with multiple living zones for lounging, dining, and everything in between, this dual level oasis is something special. A formal lounge or sitting room off the entry has easy access to a full bathroom, with the central living hub at the home’s rear delivering a sunken and very private family room with gas fireplace, and sizeable casual meals with a feature wall lined with trendy dark subway tiles
The elegance and modern class of the kitchen is evident, with deluxe stone, a butler’s pantry, and high end appliances including a 5 burner cooktop highlights of this amazing cooking space. All the bedrooms are located upstairs, with each of them having built-in robe storage including 2 bedrooms which access sublime ensuites. The other bedrooms are separated by a bathroom, while a sizeable living retreat completes the top floor and adds even more flexibility to the floorplan.
A wonderful patio surrounded by easy care landscaped gardens covers all your alfresco bases, while further embrace a full laundry, ducted heating and cooling, double garage, and so much more! Embrace this superb location close to Bellbird Park, Studley Park, river trails, Kew Primary School, Alphington Primary School, Sacred Heart Primary School, Richmond High School, great private schools, Willsmere Village shops, Kew Junction shopping, buses, and Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has