6 Garden Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $970,000
Selling prior to auction. Offers close Wednesday August 4th at 6pm
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Refurbished and wonderfully relaxed!
A stunning modern renovation, smart and easy care single level layout, and a generous north-facing rear entertainer’s deck are the standout hallmarks of this stylish 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home!
With an eye on those looking to downsize, professional couples, and young families who desire a modern Ringwood start, this flawless residence is an updated treasure. Eye-catching engineered timber floors add a touch of elegance to the light-filled and open living and meals hub, which includes the immaculate kitchen highlighted by gleaming white stone, designer pendant lighting over the breakfast bar with waterfall design, and stainless steel appliances.
Built-in robes and soft quality carpet are features of all of the bedrooms, with each of the bedrooms merely steps to the gorgeous bathroom. There is also a chic ensuite which is part of the master bedroom! The northern deck at the property’s rear will be a buzzing hive of activity come summer for alfresco BBQs and relaxing with friends, meanwhile further enjoy a laundry, split system heating and cooling, storage shed, and single lock-up carport with the addition of an extra car space in front. The home also sits on a 395 sqm (approx.) block.
Zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School, you’re in a prime pocket of Ringwood moments to Ringwood Lake Park, Jubilee Park with Aquanation, Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Square Shopping Centre with Costco, Aquinas College, buses, Ringwood Station, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are strictly by registration only. Please contact the agent first to
• register your attendance
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has