310A/1-19 Colombo Street, Mitcham
Near New 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment - Mitcham Village.
Built in robes to both generous bedrooms; master with full ensuite
Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
Split system heating and cooling
Moments from shops, schools, public transport and more!
Superbly located, within metres walk of Mitcham Train Station, Britannia Mall shopping and its many cafes plus providing easy access to local schools, parks, Eastern Freeway, Westfield Doncaster, Eastland Ringwood and more, we offer the opportunity to occupy this Brand New, ultra modern apartment. Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the light and bright floorplan comprises two generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, master with full ensuite, sleek modern kitchen, open plan living/dining plus central bathroom/laundry. Endless features to note include; split system heating/air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, intercom system, 2 toilets, private paved balcony plus secure basement car park. Walk to Coles, Mullauna College, Mitcham Primary School, Rangeview Shops, Halliday & Walker Parks, Anytime Fitness (24hour), Mitcham Hotel and much more. Outstanding location, immaculate presentation, easily affordable.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has