11 Niagara Road, Donvale
Generous land and picturesque surrounds
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17151
For lovers of eastern suburbs living who will appreciate the gorgeous verdant surrounds and amazing 1950 sqm (approx.) of standout land just a stone’s throw to parks and nature trails, this amazing 3 bedroom home has an exciting future!
The beautiful Niagara Road has appealing country charm that is so rare to find in suburban living in Melbourne. In NRZ1, one lucky buyer will appreciate the opportunity to utilise the enormous block to build modern townhouses/units on the site, while the spot would also be perfect for your custom dream home (options STCA)! The inviting 1950s property that currently sits on the land could easily be lived in as is, while it also offers scope for renovation or extension (also STCA).
You have Hillcrest Reserve right at the end of the street, and are so close to Mitcham Shopping Centre, Tunstall Square Shopping Centre, Eastland Shopping Centre, Mullauna Secondary College, Mitcham Primary School, Mullum Mullum Reserve, Eastlink and Mullum Mullum Creek Trails, buses, Mitcham Station, and Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has