4/15 Browning Drive, Templestowe
SOLD - $1,135,000
For buyers with modern Templestowe aspirations
Tucked away at the blissfully peaceful rear of the block, this captivating north-facing 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a modern dream. With young families, downsizers, and professional couples in mind, this dazzling single storey star enjoys first class detail matched by a Templestowe location to savour.
Rich polished timber floors are an arresting feature of the dual living zones, which include the more formal lounge room off the entry and the spacious and relaxed family and meals zone towards the home’s rear. Servicing the family and meals zone is the wonderful kitchen which is the height of elegance thanks to beautiful stone, quality cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom will be a genuine joy to retire at the end of the day, and boasts sensational space, walk-in robe storage, and a gorgeous double vanity ensuite. The other 2 bedrooms with BIRs are separated by the main bathroom and laundry. Other property extras include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, well-sized deck, low-maintenance garden space, and double remote garage.
Zoned for Doncaster East Secondary College, you’re also moments to Serpell Primary School, St Charles of Borromeo Primary School, The Pines Shopping Centre, Donburn Shopping Centre, Tunstall Square Shopping Centre, Jenkins Park and other charming local reserves, buses, and Eastern Freeway/Eastlink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has