14/273-275 Colchester Road, Kilsyth South
SOLD - $570,000
An entry level opportunity like no other!
Neat interiors, a no fuss attitude, and sensational outdoor delights are the irresistible highlights of this brilliant 2 bedroom unit, which will be a match made in heaven for first home buyers and keen investors.
Well-presented for those who yearn for relaxed comfort over the easiest of single levels, this inviting retreat shows off with open and free-flowing lounge with quality carpet underfoot, casual meals feeding into the designer kitchen with breakfast counter and stainless steel appliances, both bedrooms with BIRs, stylish bathroom, European laundry, reverse cycle heating and cooling, entertainer’s deck, garden with plenty of potential, and a single garage.
Flanked by Canterbury Road to the north and Mountain Highway to the south, you’re moments to a major industrial precinct offering an array of retailers, shops up the road including Woolworths supermarket, Eastwood Plaza, Bungalook Creek parklands, Bayswater North Primary School, Boronia K-12 College, Eastwood Golf Club, and local buses.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has