1 & 2/15 Twyford Street, Box Hill North
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
A standout Box Hill North opportunity!
A rare and exciting opportunity exists here to secure either one or both of these 2 well-appointed and relaxed single level units on two separate titles, with this standout prospect further complemented by a coveted Box Hill North location!
Both of these amazing 3 bedroom residences are on offer as vacant possession, and are superbly presented to live in for owner-occupiers or perfect for savvy investors who can take advantage of brilliant rental returns. There is also the thrilling prospect of snapping up both properties and taking advantage of the 714 sqm (approx.) allotment, which has the potential to be transformed into the luxurious custom home of your dreams or possible townhouses (both STCA).
The current single level residences are ready to live in, and each delivers well-sized family and meals zones, functional and well-presented kitchen with quality appliances, master bedroom with WIR (Unit 1 master bed has access to an ensuite), laundry with external access, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, excellent garden and patio space, and an oversized single garage.
Near Kerrimuir Primary School, Blackburn High School, Kerrimuir Village shops, Blackburn North Shopping Centre, Box Hill Central, Westfield Doncaster, Springfield Park, Koonung Reserve, Koonung Creek Trail, Box Hill Hospital, Box Hill Institute, buses, Laburnum Station, and Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has